Meet Marc Hagenson
Marc has been a mortgage banker in the great state of Arizona for over 25 years and has helped thousands of homeowners obtain financing, with a #1 goal that has remained constant: customer satisfaction. Marc holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in marketing from Minnesota State University and also is a graduate of the MBA School of Mortgage Banking.
Whether Marc is helping you to finance a new home or refinance your current loan, he will work with you to make the best decision on your mortgage.
Bell Mortgage offers competitive rates and low lender fees, with in-house processing, underwriting and closing/funding. This local control gives us the ability to close loans fast.
Marc enjoys his life with family, which consists of his wife Pat of 35 years, their daughter Heidi and son Calvin. Family vacations, traveling, snow skiing, nascar races and the great outdoors is what the family looks forward to.
Thank you for visiting Marc’s website. Please feel free to contact him with any questions you may have.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?